bridge pup in an '08 RR1 Bengal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bridge pup in an '08 RR1 Bengal?

Can't remember definitely but I think it's a Custom. Anyone know what's stock in the bridge position on a RR1 Bengal?

Jb
    "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
      Jb
      Really? Hmm. Does NOT sound like any of the JB equipped axes I have, including a similarly spec-ed Kelly. Would have sworn that Toejam said it was a Custom at one point...

Comment

RR1's ship with JB/Jazz. They become approximately 32X more awesome when the JB is replaced with a Custom.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I think all stock models of Jacksons have the JB as standard. Your reissue Charvel Star from the 2005 period should have come with a Custom 5. Your best bet is to pull the pickup and check the bottom.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, the Warrior used an Invader and Full Shred, the Shannon Soloists used a Pearly Gates, and some of the AT Soloists had PG or '59 bridge. But yes, JB is the standard of choice for Jackson.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              I think all stock models of Jacksons have the JB as standard. Your reissue Charvel Star from the 2005 period should have come with a Custom 5. Your best bet is to pull the pickup and check the bottom.
              A sound idea, Toejam... if I could just peel myself outta this chair and put down this here beer, mebbe turn off this Mac for a while...

Seriously, I will check it out...unless someone else manages to post the info first... just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                Well, the Warrior used an Invader and Full Shred, the Shannon Soloists used a Pearly Gates, and some of the AT Soloists had PG or '59 bridge. But yes, JB is the standard of choice for Jackson.
                Good point! The Mark Morton model does have a '59 pair.

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
                  A sound idea, Toejam... if I could just peel myself outta this chair and put down this here beer, mebbe turn off this Mac for a while...

Seriously, I will check it out...unless someone else manages to post the info first... just sayin'.
                  Down the beer! The two RR1Ts I've owned both came stock with the JB/Jazz combo.

Comment

Working...
                  X