Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Sik Pik pics?

http://www.sikpik.com/index.htm

Thought I'd seen it all. Going to give them a try. Why not?
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Looks very interesting. I wonder about getting pinched harmonics with them, though?
    My other signature says something funny

Comment

This pick would only be useful if you normally pick the strings perfectly parallel. I pick at a 30-45 degree angle already so this pick would not work for me.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Actually, they have a version just for you - the twist is less than 90, so if you hold the pick at 30-45 degrees, the edge is more or less at 90 to the strings. I think you have to click on the 'Buy' button to see the various options they have.
        My other signature says something funny

Comment

that dudes playing face makes me want to stomp his head in. holy shit. That and I think I could get a better sound quality if I used a fisher price microphone.

If youre trying to show the quality of how the pic sounds, try playing something acoustically without tons of reverb and backing tracks. damn.......
          "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

I wonder in how many minutes I can grind the point down to a stub
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
              I wonder in how many minutes I can grind the point down to a stub
              That's what I'm concerned with.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
              X