Hennessey strap locks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hennessey strap locks?

Is anyone using these? If so, can you rate them compared to either the Schallers or Dunlops?

http://www.music123.com/Accessories/...360789.product

Thanks,
    Paul

I got a pair on my white Schecter Tempest Custom.

They're larger in size than Schaller or Dunlop strap locks, but the extra metal content makes for a more-secure hook-up.

The only issue I found was that the screw-on cap on the strap end of the lock may unscrew if you're not careful,
    which can result in the strap becoming unlocked. So using threadlocker (or just screwing the cap on tight) will be
    a good thing to do. Otherwise, they're pretty decent locks.

Comment

Never heard of em. I was expecting part of a cognac bottle to be in this thread...like the Grolsh strap locks!
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Thanks for the info. I noticed the screw cap, and that did raise a concern with me. Threadlock makes sense there. Maybe I'll just stick to my Dunlops since I can use one strap for all of my guitars since they all have the connectors on 'em.

Metal, Any time I see that name all I can think of is that nothing else should be have such a product name other than the cognac.

Comment

Working...
        X