Back in Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in Black

Well after about a weeks absence from this board I'm back. I got a virus......had to wipe out my hard drive, but I'm back. Well, hell none of ya'll care anyway! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Back to posting!

Re: Back in Black

What Virus for a heads up [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Welcome Back!

Comment

How do you know we dont care? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Welcome back.

Comment

Hey WOW, welcome back and one question. I like your quote. I can remeber saying that very same thing on a post on the old board a couple of months ago I think. That is very true. I'm guiding, not teaching, a young and hopeful shredder right now. He's going to be one of the new guitar heros. I can smell it! I have seen a few local Blink 182 clone bands kick out some wicked shred lately. One of the bands guitarists learned alot of his technique from an old Doug Marks video. He's buyin a Jackson very soon.

>>>>>>>>>LONG LIVE SHRED>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Villalobos:
            Hey WOW, welcome back and one question. I like your quote. I can remeber saying that very same thing on a post on the old board a couple of months ago I think. That is very true. I'm guiding, not teaching, a young and hopeful shredder right now. He's going to be one of the new guitar heros. I can smell it! I have seen a few local Blink 182 clone bands kick out some wicked shred lately. One of the bands guitarists learned alot of his technique from an old Doug Marks video. He's buyin a Jackson very soon.

>>>>>>>>>LONG LIVE SHRED>>>>>>>>>>
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Jon,

I got that quote from you. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I liked it SO much the first time I heard you say it I was like, "Damn [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] , thats good!". I would have given you credit it was just by the time I got to this board I forgot who had posted that! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] . It's a very true quote to, or at least I believe it to be. Good for that kid too, didn't you say he had some Juvenile prison related problems? My best friends brother's going through that right now also. It's sad, but it sounds like he's back on track so thats good.

Keep him SHREDDING! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

"The solo will be back real soon, the kids are getting bored and learning to shred." [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Hey, make some Bumper Stickers, I'll buy one or three.
              Finn

Comment

Working...
              X