No announcement yet.

Changing Crybaby 95q pot - pcb problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Crybaby 95q pot - pcb problem.

I started changing the pot on my Crybaby 95Q but the old pot is mounted to a small PCB which is clamped to the main PCB. I can't get the small PCB with the pot out. Considering I'm a real hack I'm not trusting myself trying to "invent" something. Everyone who knows this shit is away and I need my wah to function yesterday.

I found some gut shots

Any ideas?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

I made a photo of the problematic area

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I bought that pedal for $25 at a pawn shop, so I guess toss it?

Comment

Nah, it's a good pedal but I had to bring it to an electric engineer to change the pot. No simple operation with this thing.

Comment

Looks like you need to loosen the nut on the pot and also remove the main PCB and it should come right out.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Yeah, the main PCB should me removed but this is not a job for me and my hack hands. With classic crybaby there's no such headaching.

Comment

Working...
            X