Model series neck screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model series neck screws

Does anyone know a source for the neck screws that were used on the model series guitars? They are fatter than the usual fender or import jackson screws. I think the pro mods use the same screws also. All the stuff on ebay looks like the thinner fender screws. I tried FOTN but many of the links are dead. Also I need the longer screws, not the shorter ones used for the top of an angled neck pocket. Any known sources for these?

Never had any luck finding a retail source for those screws. IMO, Ebay is your best place to score some. And yes, the promods, US and Japan, have similar size screws, so there are plenty out there.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Cool, I actually was able to scrounge up 3 from my parts bin. The 4th was a shorter chrome one that was kinda short so I didnt tighten it too much. That should be ok til I hunt one down.
      Last edited by Carbuff; 06-17-2011, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Bring one in to an ACE or another local bolt shop and have someone help you find one similar. Then buy a bunch of them for stock!
        "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Working...
        X