most reliable machine heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most reliable machine heads

hey guys, still deciding the little bits for my CS warrior. just wondering in your opinions what are the most reliable/highend/inovative machine heads. also i am wanting my hardware to be nickle do all the companies cater for nickle hardware colours?

cheers, lewis

Might be overkill if your having a locking nut, but you can't go wrong with sperzels

Comment

I believe at the least Schaller can give you full nickle hardware

(and sperzels aren't really overkill if you enjoy lazy stringups )
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

i was looking towards the sperzels, the only thing is having black nickel hardware is a must, iv got black nickel on my ESP M-ii CTM and i love it, it doesnt appear that the sperzel come in that colour tho (black nickel)?

Comment

To be fair, you didn't specify BLACK nickel in your first post. Grover makes Rotomatics in black nickel and I think Gotoh makes some tuners in that finish as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
            To be fair, you didn't specify BLACK nickel in your first post. Grover makes Rotomatics in black nickel and I think Gotoh makes some tuners in that finish as well.
            what about sperzel, i am pretty keen on the trim-lok model. the web site doesnt have colour names tho?

Comment

Originally posted by lkgwarrior View Post
              what about sperzel, i am pretty keen on the trim-lok model. the web site doesnt have colour names tho?
              Sperzel does not have a black nickel finish to my knowledge.

Comment

cant comment on innovative or high end, but ive got OLD 70's grover tuners that still work as well as the day they were new.

Comment

I installed these tuners on my RR1T, and love the crap out of them. I like them more than Sperzels. I don't think they come in the black nickel finish though...

http://www.warmoth.com/Schaller-Mini...ners-C726.aspx
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

+another vote for Sperzel. I've upgraded at least half a dozen non-locking guitars with them and always been 100%

Comment

Originally posted by psychles View Post
                      +another vote for Sperzel. I've upgraded at least half a dozen non-locking guitars with them and always been 100%

yeah id love to get the sperzel's but they dont come in black nickel, and the black nickel is a must for this order. looks as tho il have to get the Gotoh tuners, i know they come in black nickel, and iv got them on my esp M-ii, i would have liked something different tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X