trem setter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trem setter

Hey All, i have a question about a trem setter. i have an ibanez ex3700 with a lowpro licensed under f.r. bridge. I have had it professionally setup and it still goes flat after i use the trem. I have put new springs on it and still the same thing happens, I am thinking it's just about worn out. I have heard trem setters are the cure for this. i know i won't be able to pull it sharp or butterfly the bar anymore but i'm ok with that.not trying to be Vai...lol... So i'm asking that if anyone knows if it will save me from buying another bridge. as the replacement for this guitar in gold is going for $300.00 on ebay. and i just can't afford that.

Thanks In Advance

Tremsetter will correct the "return to zero" issue. You may, however, only need to replace the posts, which is significantly less money. For now, you'll need to figure where your failure is coming from; chewed posts, chewed pivot points, leaning posts, etc.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by gtrlvr View Post
      I have heard trem setters are the cure for this. i know i won't be able to pull it sharp
      You will be able to pull sharp. The Tremsetter allows that. Price new is $29.
      http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/Tremsetter.htm
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks Jackson1 and Sully, I will look into the posts and or pivot.

Comment

Working...
        X