Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Low Profile JT580 LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Low Profile JT580 LP

Does anyone know the block mounting hole measurements for this tremelo?
    Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Low Profile JT580 LP

I want to buy a big block but thought I'd ask before taking my guitar apart to measure the mounting holes. It would be the measurement from the center of one hole to the center of one of the other holes.

Thanks,
    Bob S.

They're 17 mm on center IIRC. They are interchangable--I put an aftermarket, L-shaped big block made for an OFR on my DK2S.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
      They're 17 mm on center IIRC. They are interchangable--I put an aftermarket, L-shaped big block made for an OFR on my DK2S.

Thank You so much. I may be missing the obvious but what is IIRC? Also, what size block did you get? 32mm,37mm? I was wondering if the 37mm would fit. The one I have now looks like it is 34mm. I have a DXMG Dinky.
      Last edited by Skoked; 03-20-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

"IIRC" = "If I recall correctly"

Also, I believe the 580 trem differs from the one currently installed on Dinkies
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I just looked at the DK2S and it has the 580, same as mine. Thanks for your help.

Comment

I think 37 mm works with routed trems, 42 mm for non-routed. You might want to measure this yourself to be sure.

Comment

I just ordered the 32mm big block. I will post how it works out. Thanks for the help.

Comment

think 37 mm works with routed trems, 42 mm for non-routed. You might want to measure this yourself to be sure.

Is correct. -Lou
                " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
                X