7mm Truss Rod Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7mm Truss Rod Tool

Where is the best place to buy a 7mm Truss Rod Tool?
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

I just emailed Jackson to ask them the same question.
    They emailed me back and asked for the serial number of my guitar and my address and are sending me out one.
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Allparts has them for $5.00. Here http://www.allparts.com/Truss-Rod-Wr...t-0957-000.htm

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
        $7 bucks shipping on a $5 tool... no way Jose
        sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
          $7 bucks shipping on a $5 tool... no way Jose
          How about 4.50 shipping for a 7.50 tool? http://cgi.ebay.com/1Luthier-7mm-hex...item588cf21c8a

Or I can send you one for free?
          Last edited by plon; 03-09-2011, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Or I can send you one for free?
            Thanks man I owe you one!
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
              Thanks man I owe you one!
              You're welcome. It's on its way.

Comment

The sad thing is you'll get yours from plon in a couple of days, and mine is probably coming from Jackson's custom shop, so it will take 18 months until it's ready to ship!
                My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

Comment

I take it back, they were pretty quick about it.
                  I just got a box that was 10x10 inches from FedEx (a bit overkill for a truss rod wrench, IMO!)

I opened it up to find an Allen wrench inside, though, not the 7mm truss rod wrench. :think:

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post

I opened it up to find an Allen wrench inside, though, not the 7mm truss rod wrench. :think:
                    That sucks...
                    sigpic
                    Action Jackson

Comment

Yeah, I emailed him back and told him about the mix-up and he's going to ship me out the correct one.
                      I gotta say, I've never been a fan of Fender guitars, but the service I am getting from them on this little insignificant thing is awesome!

Comment

You're welcome. It's on its way.
                        Just got it today... Thanks Again man I really appreciate it!!!
                        sigpic
                        Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                        X