Jackson Fusion EX nut needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Fusion EX nut needed.

I recently purchased a Jackson Fusion EX Professional, and in an attempt to solve tuning issues with the tremolo system, I have found that an incorrect nut is installed (it appears to be 1" 5/8 rather than what I assume to be the needed, 1" 11/16). In other words, the nut is too short and is not flush with both sides of the neck (only one side). Is the nut for this guitar the standard R3 or R4? Additionally, it is a bottom-mounted nut, and I cannot seem to find a model that includes the screw and washers (the washers are missing, and one screw is stripped, contributing to the tuning issues, due to the nut not being fully secured). Would you know where I can purchase a replacement nut for this? I currently have a JT590 schaller system installed (instead of the JT580), and am assuming that the nuts on stewmac, with the 14" radius should fit. Any advice on this, will be greatly appreciated.

Check prorockgear.com - they have a Floyd nut chart and you can order from them
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I also received a reply from Fender today, stating that the needed parts are:
      0062588000 - LOCKNG NUT ASSY, JT585LP, BLK, RH
      0062578049 - SCREWS, LOCKNG NUT MTG, JT585LP (2)
      I've ordered these, and will post back with the results.

Comment

Well, back to square one. The previous mentioned nut, which was ordered through Fender, fits width-wise, but the bottom mounting holes do not line up with the pre-drilled holes in the neck. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Comment

Working...
        X