Pickup rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickup rings

Does anybody know where i can get gold pickup rings for a RR5?

I doubt there's anything special with the RR5, so any PU-ring will do.
    It's some quite common Duncans in it AFAIK, so nothing exotic.
    Try your usual parts supply and music-shops.
    Schaller does PU-rings for example.

You might also want to check out www.fretsonthenet.com .
    I'm not sure wether he does gold hardware as well, but if he does I'm sure it's good work.
    Here's some polished brass ones. Quite awesome IMO...

tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

stewmac.com

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Hardware...&xst=3&xsr=260

Comment

If the frets on the net guy's name is Dave, I'm pretty sure he can swing gold rings for ya. Hellova nice guy. He procured me some rings on my Model 5 cuz of the oversized HBs to fit the Duncans I put in it...they were black plastic, of course...but I think he fabs them himself...did it for like 30 bucks. Drop him a line...he's the only source that I'm aware of...if he can't, I bet he could tell you where to get them.

Comment

You can get a pair of gold plated brass pup rings for $11.95 here: http://store.guitarfetish.com/Guitar-Hardware_c_37.html

Comment

I bought the chrome flavor of the ones Trussrod mentioned from Guitar Fetish for my KE3.
            They are really quite good quality, and the price is really good for the PAIR!
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
            X