Awesome deal with Tmoran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome deal with Tmoran

I purchased a really nice KV from Mr. Moran recently; the deal went very smoothly. Tim accepted an old school form of payment, used the carrier I preferred, shipped on the specific day I requested, and kept up very detailed & regular communication through emails (even giving a couple phone numbers where I could reach him). Tim is also a very careful packer - in all my deals here & elsewhere I have never seen a more carefully packed guitar! He went so far as to consult me over some details on the packing and even constructed his box from 2 others using a glue gun! (I always like Fragile stickers - I get to quote from "A Christmas Story" ) Not to mention it was a killer deal.

I had an anxious moment when I thought the Snowpocalypse had caused a delay in Chicago, but the guitar actually made it to me on the day it was promised! That was a pleasant surprise!

Cheers to you, TMoran!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    I purchased a really nice KV from Mr. Moran recently; the deal went very smoothly.
    Pics... or it didn't happen!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Pics or it's an epiphone pee wee vee.
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Admins, there is something wrong with the : rotf : emoticon
          Henrik

Comment

Whatcha want, pics of me opening the box?

You'll just have to trust me on this one til I get some pics, Toey!

(It's the Candy Apple Green KV2)

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
              Admins, there is something wrong with the : rotf : emoticon
              I've also noticed it acts up sometimes, and I don't know why. :think:

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Whatcha want, pics of me opening the box?

You'll just have to trust me on this one til I get some pics, Toey!

(It's the Candy Apple Green KV2)
                Candy Apple Green is sweet! I used to own a Dinky Reverse in that color. It was nice and sparkly. Hurry up with some good pics!

Comment

I've also noticed it acts up sometimes, and I don't know why. :think:
                  It is because there is a CAPS LOCK FILTER set up, that does a check on the post contents to make sure it's not someone SHOUTING or who has CAPS LOCK ON.

So since the icon is : ROTF : (without the extra spaces) the SHOUT FILTER lower-cases it when it's the only thing you post. And then the icon doesn't work, because it's case-sensitive, and all you see is

The server also needs a cron job to sync the time with an NTP server so the clock doesn't drift (it's like 7 minutes slow right now...)

Where do I send my consulting bill?

Comment

Time for some new emoticons! and thanks for the expertice, MAJNH!
                    Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                      It is because there is a CAPS LOCK FILTER set up, that does a check on the post contents to make sure it's not someone SHOUTING or who has CAPS LOCK ON.

So since the icon is : ROTF : (without the extra spaces) the SHOUT FILTER lower-cases it when it's the only thing you post. And then the icon doesn't work, because it's case-sensitive, and all you see is

The server also needs a cron job to sync the time with an NTP server so the clock doesn't drift (it's like 7 minutes slow right now...)

Where do I send my consulting bill?
                      Ah! I did go into the system and change the ROTF to rotf, so it seems to be working fine now. And I've also noticed the clock being 7 minutes off... it's always been like that for me. Maybe Jeremy or Pat can fix that somehow.

Comment

Nice
                        Henrik

Comment

Ah! I did go into the system and change the ROTF to rotf, so it seems to be working fine now. And I've also noticed the clock being 7 minutes off... it's always been like that for me. Maybe Jeremy or Pat can fix that somehow.
                          Now you broke all the old ones, though!

Yeah, before the upgrade it was like 45 minutes off... It was dead on after the upgrade so I'm guessing it is just slowly drifting behind. Most systems won't keep reliable/accurate time (like, really accurate) so you have to sync them with an external time server.

Comment

Thank you very much RacerX. Im very pleased to see you like the guitar and how the deal went down. Many thanks to you too for bailing me out of a NGD jam.

Comment

Hey Tim, your photobucket links are broken: can you put em back so I can transfer a couple of the pics to my pb acct?

Comment

Working...
                              X