Recent Transaction Feedback—Pup swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Transaction Feedback—Pup swap

I did a partial trade with a JCF member (I won’t say who) last week—a pup swap with some cash. I sent pictures of the pickups before the transaction and shipped them on Monday (the first business day after the deal was made). Before shipping them I checked to make sure the resistance readings were in spec and wrapped each pup in bubble wrap and put them in a cardboard box with delivery confirmation.

When I received my part of the deal it turned out the guy used a padded envelope with no delivery confirmation and it was shipped on Wednesday. The pup had a few marks on it and they were not the type of marks that came from playing wear and tear.

This is the second time I’ve received a pickup in a padded envelope from a JCF member. FYI pickups really CAN’T stand up to the sort of abuse that comes from navigating their way through the USPS in a padded envelope.

Doh! I'd never ship pickups in a padded envelope. The sharp edges could punch through or they could get smashed.

Comment

I ship p/u's in padded envelopes, but I also wrap the pup in a bubble wrap bag. Make the package inside about the diameter of a pop can, plenty of cushioning, but I agree, just an envelope generally not enough.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
      X