Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different JT-6 version perhaps?

This is a photo of my Jt-6....

And this is one from the Audiozone website......

I do recall some of my older JT-6 trem's having those smooth blocks on top and never really noticed the difference until this morning while surfing ebay.

Was this a later version or did someone just ditch the top plates and install OFR string blocks perhaps?

There was just 1 version. Like you were thinking, someone changed the blocks on yours.

Comment

Dude, Soemone just lost or broke your JT6 lock blocks, couldn't find replacements, and used OFR or LFR lock blocks.

Mystery solved.

Comment

Good! That will make finding a replacement block that much easier!

Or just scrapping the whole unit given that its no longer stock and installing a OFR or at least a good Schaller unit!

Thanks Mates!

Comment

OFR string lock blocks. People lose the originals or they crack, and where are you going to get a replacement? Buy one of those Ebay tremolos for $50? Might as well get a Floyd.

Comment

I'll just toss it on ebay and change my username to AlienXYZnation and ask $300 for the "vintage" unit no?

Because I have written proof that Glober Jocksen personally customized that trem unit you know! LOL!

Comment

good toss, nice catch by me..I got the original blocks...
              Cheers.(Glober Jockson?)
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X