Don't let the Tonemonster scare you off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't let the Tonemonster scare you off

Great deal on the Pink Crackle Jackson Strat. Thanks again!

I saw that thread (most badass pink guitar I have ever seen) and also a previous thread of yours showing a Jackson strat family photo.

Id like to see a new family photo with the new acquisition if you get a chance, sweet collection of strats man!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      Don't let the Tonemonster scare you off
      Are you shitting me? That dude looks scary!

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
        I saw that thread (most badass pink guitar I have ever seen) and also a previous thread of yours showing a Jackson strat family photo.

Id like to see a new family photo with the new acquisition if you get a chance, sweet collection of strats man!
        Thanks, yeah I've got one or two headed to the shop but when I get them back I'll work on this.

Comment

thats right fuckers, you cocknockers all let Axewielder scoop this up from right under your noses.

thanks for the kudos Axe! you got yourself a damn nice guitar there. now that you got that axe safe and sound thru the fuckin southeastern blizzard, I can relax and focus my efforts on replacing it.

......and the rest of you fucks.......dont hate me because I am beautiful.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

If only Ron had a bald head......sexy!
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Ron and I share hair conditioning secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                now that you got that axe safe and sound thru the fuckin southeastern blizzard, I can relax and focus my efforts on replacing it.
                Yeah UPS had a 4-day weekend down here. I'm glad they finally got the big brown trucks back out on the road. I tell ya' what brown can do for me...BRING ME MY DAGUM GEETARS!!

Comment

Fuckin Brown. she is a bitch goddess. she brings us our guitars, but at HER pace.

Comment

Hey the switch showed up today, as well. Props to the USPS down here...they didn't take a vacation this week.

Comment

Working...
                    X