PRS Modern Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS Modern Eagle

PRS Modern Eagle Special Limited Edition Charcoal Burst with Case.
    The guitars in the Modern Eagle family embody a tradition of aesthetic and tonal sophistication. This limited run amplifies these qualities, creating an instrument with style and refinement. The woods chosen for this run, including a Private Stock grade top, ribboned mahogany back, and Madagascar rosewood neck and fretboard, are among the finest woods we use, and the modified Celtic inlay was designed especially for this run. With a 5-way blade control providing ample switching possibilities, the pickup configuration (inspired by our earlier “Studio” model) gives you the versatility of our 57/08™ Narrowfield pickups with the ferocity of a traditional humbucker in the treble position. This limited run also features our ‘Pattern’ neck shape and V12 finish, which offers a unique, classic feel while enhancing the natural resonance of the wood. Each guitar includes a numbered backplate signed by Paul Reed Smith.

$5753.00

When you buy from me you'll get free shipping inside the USA, pay no sales tax, I include a setup to your specs for free AND I can get you 6 months 0% interest financing if you want it.

Call, email or PM me if you're interested or have any other questions!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    Fender Custom Shop Dealer
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 12-03-2010, 02:31 PM.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!
Working...
X