Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rig wiring question

Guys,

I have a rig wiring question. I want to share my G-Major FX processor between 2 amps. There are 2 scenarios I need to deal with. First, one amp is on, the other off. Second, both amps are on.

Regarding the first scenario, will a simple y-splitter cable (one on the G's input, one on the G's output) do the job? Regarding the second scenario, I have a feeling I'm going to need some type of electronic switching gadget.

Thoughts?
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

The G major is a stereo unit. Justrun it stereo an duse the selecter inside the unit for output to either amp. Or if you want to run the same the mono signal to both amps. Use a morley ABY switcher. Should do the trick
    Gil

Comment

Regarding both amps on, I meant to say both amps powered up, but only one being used (the other is in standby). Also, I'm running the G-Major through each amp's FX loop. Sorry I left out these details...
      Last edited by SweetPete; 11-29-2010, 03:12 PM.
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Working...
      X