Help - KV1 LSR issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - KV1 LSR issue

Help. I have a KV1 with LSR's. Up until now I have loved the LSR's and never understood why ppl bag on them. That is up until now. My B string started to not clamp the string. The locking part must have become broken. I also noticed he little hex head dealio inside the hole was spun way out compared to the rest of the tuners. I tried tightening it down butr no luck. By messing with it I made it worse and the whole dealio (screw thingy and spring) came out of the hole. Anybody know where to get another LSR tuner, any info on replacing it? Thank you

http://cgi.ebay.com/90s-BLACK-LSR-TU...item19c10ad7b7

Kind of pricey for a tuner if you ask me... sorry I can't be of more help; I have never messed with an LSR.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ya. Can you switch those for regular tuners? Then you have 5 of them that you can sell for $109.00 each.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

IIRC Ed Roman bought the rights to LSR (or so I've heard, as if he'd ever pay for the rights to anything), so getting one from him might involve fellatio.

Better off with a set of Sperzels.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
            http://cgi.ebay.com/90s-BLACK-LSR-TU...item19c10ad7b7

Kind of pricey for a tuner if you ask me... sorry I can't be of more help; I have never messed with an LSR.
            FYI: guitar_parts_shoppe is that "shoppe" in "Germany" that always has auctions up for ridiculous prices, so that price is not indicative of a typical price for this item I am sure.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              IIRC Ed Roman bought the rights to LSR (or so I've heard, as if he'd ever pay for the rights to anything), so getting one from him might involve fellatio.

Better off with a set of Sperzels.

Yeah....Fellatio.......and other things that do not need spoken of......GIGGIDY
              LSR are cool....well cool looking.....just put them in a ziplock and put on something else....you will be happier..(comes from experience)

Comment

Working...
              X