Seymour Duncan pole pieces/blades option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seymour Duncan pole pieces/blades option

I've been told SD apparently do a custom option whereby you can choose blades instead of pole pieces for your chosen pickup. (In my case, it would be an Invader with blades instead of alum key style poles). Is this true?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Yes, you can order a custom shop pickup through them with whatever gauge wire and pole pieces you want. You can even have half pole pieces/half blades. Just specify whether you want the thinner Dimebag blades or the thicker like the Iommi/Ian blades.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

But with an Invader you wont' need blades, you don't even need a trem spacing, the pole pieces are so large and powerful it will get all the strings.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Thanks for the reassurance Joe.

Fuck you, er, I mean thanks Toejam
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

LOL No problem!

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
            But with an Invader you wont' need blades, you don't even need a trem spacing, the pole pieces are so large and powerful it will get all the strings.
            Maybe he just wants a different look. It will also give a different sound with different pole pieces or blades.

Comment

Working...
            X