Concorde Relic #666

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concorde Relic #666

In collaboration with the Rhoads family, the Jackson Custom Shop will build 60 exact replicas of the first Randy Rhoads Jackson, often referred to as the Concorde. This guitar is 1 of just 60 made worldwide and only 30 of those are earmarked for the USA! Serial #666 includes: Signed Certificate by Delores Rhoads, Mike Shannon & Chip Ellis, Photo of the Delores Rhoads with Mike Shannon & Chip Ellis and the original guitar, Copy of the Guitar Aficionado review, Randy Rhoads live image with the original guitar and a Custom stenciled vintage Anvil flight case. This is a true collectors guitar and with the serial number being 666, it may not get any cooler than this!

When you buy from me you'll get free shipping anywhere in the USA, you'll pay no sales tax if you're outside of MA and I can get you 6 months 0% interest financing if you want it. This is THE serial number to own from the entire 30 pieces available for the US market, don't miss an amazing opportunity!

Give me a ring if you're interested or have any questions,

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    Fender Custom Shop Dealer
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!
Working...
X