Request: Pics of Homemade Stand for Multiple Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Pics of Homemade Stand for Multiple Guitars

I only had three guitars about a year ago but now I have 17! I'd like to make a stand out of wood and carpet for six guitars and some pics would be helpful.

TIA

I didnt have any specific measurements in mind when i started this, just kinda looked at how i wanted them to sit and guessed at how far to space them. I took a few ideas from other ones i saw online but i dont have the links saved on this computer. Let me know and i will see if i can find the links or get some measurements if you need.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzngunz View Post
      I didnt have any specific measurements in mind when i started this, just kinda looked at how i wanted them to sit and guessed at how far to space them.
      That works. I like the two piece base w/carpeting.

I just wanted some ideas. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzngunz View Post
        I didnt have any specific measurements in mind when i started this, just kinda looked at how i wanted them to sit and guessed at how far to space them. I took a few ideas from other ones i saw online but i dont have the links saved on this computer. Let me know and i will see if i can find the links or get some measurements if you need.

Great job, That would look great in my house stained.

Comment

That actually is stained but it is a light color. The camera didnt pick it up very well. You can tell when you compare it to the bare wood. I have been thinking about building another, maybe something with electrics on the bottom and acoustics on top.

Comment

Mine is on the wall:

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
            X