Charvel Custom Shop Zebra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Custom Shop Zebra

Anybody know if any of the Charvel Zebra graphic guitars are still around at any of the shops? There was a run of them not too long ago. I'd like see if I can find one. I know the MZ has a new one but it's not the same graphic. Thanks.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Guitar Asylum's website says they have one "available", but that's highly doubtful - they haven't updated the Charvel portion of their website in forever. Maybe worth a try anyway, though.

Otherwise, why not custom order exactly what you want...?

Comment

The wait time is way too long for C/J custom shop. The one at GA is long gone. They haven't updated that site since 1986. I've always liked that one. Very cool.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

There was a Custom Shop Charvel Zebra with matching headstock, maple board, that was on eBay last month. Starting bid was $899. No one bid. And, it didn't sell. Seems like a good time to buy a used one.

Comment

Originally posted by zarl View Post
          There was a Custom Shop Charvel Zebra with matching headstock, maple board, that was on eBay last month. Starting bid was $899. No one bid. And, it didn't sell. Seems like a good time to buy a used one.
          Somebody else told me the same thing but I can't find it on "completed auctions".

Comment

I've almost pulled the trigger on a few of these. Never did. :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
              Somebody else told me the same thing but I can't find it on "completed auctions".
              It's past 30 days now, so no longer there. I had just removed it from my old watch list. I was surprised it didn't sell. But, then again, I couldn't sell my own custom shop flame strathead for a grand. Bottom line is that these guitars can be purchased used really cheap right now.

It was identical to this one at Guitar Asylum:

Last edited by zarl; 10-30-2010, 10:31 AM.

Comment

There's one at the Zoo....

Comment

I know this is a late reply to this thread, but I'm pretty sure that I purchased the guitar that was on ebay in October. I had been trying to track one down for a while but wasn't willing or able to pay the price for a the new one at MuzicZoo. I was able to work out a deal with the seller.

Last edited by whatthefetch; 11-24-2010, 10:20 PM.
                  My Charvels:
                  2008 - USA So Cal - Modified & Refinished Checkerboard
                  2008 - Grover Jackson Legacy Series - Refinished Vintage Hot Rod Flames
                  2010 - Custom Shop - Spider Web Graphic

Non-Charvels
                  1994 - Ernie Ball Music Man Van Halen Signature - Black Flame Top
                  1996 - PRS Custom 22 - Cherry Burst Quilt Top
                  2008 - PRS Limited Edition McCarty SC245 10 Top - Smokeburst Flame Top
                  2005 - Gibson Les Paul Std - Wine Red Flame Top

Comment

Why not just have Lee at GMW guitars, make you one in 3 months...for $2400.00? (approx) At least thats great turnaround time...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                      Why not just have Lee at GMW guitars, make you one in 3 months...for $2400.00? (approx) At least thats great turnaround time...
                      I actually was able to get one of the Zebra Charvels through a friend.

Comment

I'm sure that painted fretboard sounds and feels GREAT.
                        I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
                        X