+1 for Newc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1 for Newc

Did a transaction with him, everything turned out great!! love the gold : ) Rock on Bro

Would do again anytime : ) Thanks again!!
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

What butchered contraption did you buy?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

digitech GSP 2101 rack processor tube thingy and he threw in a bunch of tubes(all the same) but still : )
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        what butchered contraption did you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          What butchered contraption did you buy?
          Diamond-plate Hello Kitty Warrior? :think:

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
            Diamond-plate Hello Kitty Warrior with rhinestones? :think:
            *fixed*

Comment

[QUOTE=MakeAJazzNoiseHere;1382718] I wish I had a Diamond-plate Hello Kitty Warrior with rhinestones! So me and Rob could both have the same guitar and jam out : )

Now its fixed B=)

Comment

they weren't jabs at you johnny-boy...just having some fun with the great dr newcenstein

Comment

Oh no problem just havin' fun rob: ) but if majn wants to sell his hello kitty axe? Awilson is looking for one.(for his daughter)

Comment

JOhn's great to deal with. You others can kiss my ass

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X