help me identify my charvel......please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me identify my charvel......please

i got a second hand charvel a few months ago and i aint got a clue what model it is. All i know is that it is japanese and was first bought between 1982-1986 for £500, the neck is bolt on, and it is a sparkly white colour. it has a floyd rose and 1 tone and 1 volume controllers.its basically the same as this-

http://www.jcfonline.com/gallery/cha...324053-joe.jpg

but in white. Any info anyone has on my guitar would be hugely appreciated as i really want to know something about it and how much its worth as i got it for really cheap. i tried doing a sierial no. check but i cant find any japanese ones......thanx people

Re: help me identify my charvel......please

I've got a guitar just like that, the silver sparkle one... It's a Charvel Fusion Custom, but I think your years may be off a little there...
    The toothpaste logo wasn't around in that time frame you listed there, so if it has that logo, it's from around the late 80's/early 90's.
    I LOVE MINE!!

Comment

By the way, maybe this post should have been under the "Import Charvel Guitars" section, you would get better responses that way.

Comment

That can't be a Fusion. It's only got 22 frets and Fusions have 24. Also th pickup placement looks wrong for it to be a Fusion. It could possably be a 375 though. The dinky body verion of the model 3. Looks like it to me but then again. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Gil

Comment

Ahh... I didn't catch the 22 fret thing.

Comment

Guys, that's my guitar from the Gallery. It's a 375 model, which began production in 1989 replacing the Model 3.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
            X