Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Try to Contact Guitar Parts Resource?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Try to Contact Guitar Parts Resource?

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I have a Dinky XL that I orderd parts from Guitar Parts Resource.

The parts came and everything was correct. The only part I had a question on was the Schaller short string locking screws.

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/guitar_frscrews.htm

1 out of the 6 screws was gray in color, like the black protective coating was never put on. So in about 2 weeks time it developed surface rust...I bought these to replace my worn screws and now I have 1 screw that looks like I never changed it...

I emailed, left messages but no response...Has anyone here been successful at contacting this company?

dinkyguitar

I haven't had to, but I've only placed one order with them.

I get the impression it's a pretty small organization...

Comment

This was my first order and I have no complaints other than try to get a hold of for this issue...

Comment

I have ordered from there before. I've never tried to contact them but all my orders have gone through fine.

Comment

Just want to say that Guitar Resource came through....I got a replacement shipped out for free!!!

I am kind of dissappointed that I left 2 messages and 2 emails. They never contacted me either. I just got a shipping email saying they shipped out a parts...

dinkyguitar

Comment

Working...
          X