Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Need a wiring diagram for 86 Model 6 w/3 toggle and active circut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Need a wiring diagram for 86 Model 6 w/3 toggle and active circut.

Hi all, I am resurecting a Model 6. I cleaned the Kahler and I am doing the setup, but the electronics are not working :dead: . It looks like someone may have messed with it . I want to check it out. The guy has a show in 2 weeks and I need to get it back to him.

Thanks, EJ

Here ya go homie.. I did my 86 SD Soloist and should be the same thing.. Very simple. but here is my Post with a very nice members research!

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/110...ches?highlight=

Comment

Next question. Kind of stupid cause I know the answer but, Does the input jack use 3 conductors or 2 like a standard guitar. The reason I ask is it looks like someone may have monkeyed aroung with the wireing. Does anybody have a picture of there Model 6 control cavity with 3 - toggles and an active circut I can compare the circut?

EJ

Comment

You need a three prong input - or stereo input - jack. Otherwise you have to hardwire the battery and it will drain. By connecting to the jack, you break the circuit when you unplug and disconnect the battery.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Thats what I thought. Thanks! If anyone has a picture that would be great. Thanks for the replies.

EJ

Comment

Working...
          X