Trem block screw spacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trem block screw spacing

Is the spacing for the 3 screws that mount the block to the plate the same on a Floyd PRO as it is on a OFR?
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Help! I can't get anyone at any of the sales websites to e-mail me back with an answer...

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
      Is the spacing for the 3 screws that mount the block to the plate the same on a Floyd PRO as it is on a OFR?
      Yes, I believe so...IF the Floyd PRO has a "Made in Germany" Stamp on it (Schaller-made). There is another Floyd Rose Pro that has a "Made by APMW"...American Precision Metalworks...otherwise known as Kahler. Actually, I think this one was made 1st before the Schaller one. The Kahler one uses a different looking block and uses U.S.-sized allen screws, not metric like the rest of the world.

I came across this record of Floyd Rose suing KAhler with reference to the Pro and Kramer guitars. More than u ever wanted to know!
      http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Tremolo+wars+continue%3A+Floyd+Rose+wins+$1.5+mil. +judgment+against...-a016504553
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Thanks man. It is a Schaller MIG so Hopefully it'll be good. I want to have it here to set the guitar up when I get the L/C/P done. There's a 42mm on there now that sticks out the back of the guitar... Ick..

Comment

Working...
        X