Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new schaller floyd rose

http://guitar-tremolo.com/hp316923/S...82-37093-1.htm

could be a good upgrade for those of us with older professional series, and performer series guitars that have either old wore out rusted schallers or crap JT-500's

I could do with one of those myself. Any idea on price? PM me if you have to.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The technical drawing sure looks like the regular Schaller floyd and the picture sure looks like an OFR (with long lock bolts) and a Schaller brand to me.

Comment

That pic angle isn't very good to be sure, but I think it's the more compact design with shorter bolts like the regular Schaller Floyd, but with a thin OFR-style baseplate instead of the thick diecast plate. My guess is that it will be very expensive.

Comment

Whats the price? Looks good I would try one.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Looks nice to me. So OFR had thin baseplates like that? I never knew that, never noticed. The Schaller I used to have had a thick plate, abt .25' thick. I was surprised that the plate on my new JT580LP was so thin in comparison.

Comment

"LockMeister"? Cola out of my nose!
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Well, it is German :idea:
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yeah, the tech drawing shows a 5mm baseplate which would make sense for a Schaller.

I agree dg I THINK what you're saying is what they're wanting to sell us, but they don't have a real prototype to show. Or something. It seems... Fishy. That tech drawing is NOT a floyd with short locking bolts.

Comment

i dunno on price or anything, just was lookin at the schaller active pups and noticed it, going to wait til it comes out, might replace my old wore out schaller in my pro if it is indeed a ofr kinda thing with short locking bolts

Comment

Working...
                    X