Clayton custom picks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clayton custom picks!

Hey JCFers! I few days ago, I clicked the Clayton Custom picks banner at the top of this forum and placed an order.

I got my custom picks yesterday:

http://picasaweb.google.ca/jbaubry/S...eat=directlink

I'm surprised at the results. It's cool to have your band's logo on your picks! I went with the 1.26 mm white delrin material. They feel more like the Dunlop Tortex than the Dunlop Delrinpicks. For my personal taste I would probably been happier with the "acetal" ones as these ones feel a bit rough but they'll do the job and the thickness is perfect.

It's the first time I'm ordering custom picks with graphics on them and it's kinda cool.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Thats pretty awesome. I may have to do that as well.
    1989 Magenta Charvel 650XL (Now my main guitar) , 1989 White Charvel 650XL, 1989 Trans Amber 750 XL, 1989 Cherry Sunburst 750XL Abortion,1990 Jackson soloist ATT pro Trans Red, 1993 Jackson Dinky Std Black with pick guard , 1992 Jackson Stealth Ex repainted, 1994 JDR-94, 1994 JDR-94, 1995 DR3 (Old Main Guitar) trans purple quilted maple picture , 2002 RR5 white and gold, 1988 Model 4 cobalt blue, 1993 Jackson Fusion Std black, 1990's Alvarez Fusion acoustic electric cutaway, 2009 Alvarez AD60ck Koa acoustic electric cutaway. Crate BV-150 Heads, SKB PS55 pedal Board, Shure wireless

Comment

Working...
    X