Thanks jdr94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks jdr94

I bought a mint white Predator from Daniel, unfortunately UPS snapped the headstock in half and blasted a quarter sized paint chip from the back. Daniel was cool enough to offer me a complete refund, which I didn't feel was his responsibility, but super cool none the less. We agreed on a partial refund and I kept some of the parts. In my book, this is above and beyond. Even with what happened, this still turned out positive. Thanks, Bro

Guys have to pack the guitars better I think to stop this happening...............
    Charvel CST 060 1992
    Charvel CST 070 1992
    Charvel CDS 090 1993
    Gibson Les Paul Standard 1993
    Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
    Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2013
    Gibson Les Paul Classic 1999
    Duesenberg 49er 2012
    Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
    Duesenberg Starcaster 2006
    History TH-LS Limited 2009
    History SH-LSV 2010

Comment

The guitar was packed fine, UPS was at fault on this one (of course they won't cop to it).

Comment

I have never had a guitar broken by ups(thank somebody: )) I hear about this shit all the time! I know dan(jdr) and plon and rich and know all of them know how to pack a guitar! this should not be taken as a mistake by one of the bro's here at jcf, we know what we are doing! fuckin' ups and ebay their satan lol ..
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Whats the difference between UPS and USPS?. USPS are used to get guitars to Australia, and I've never had a guitar damaged. Come to think off it even the boxes are not bent or creased. Are these guitars being shipped in a Hardcase????
          Charvel CST 060 1992
          Charvel CST 070 1992
          Charvel CDS 090 1993
          Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
          Duesenberg 49er 2012
          Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
          History SH-LSV 2010

Comment

UPS is global, and USPS is not and just passes the packages to someone else right? Please don't tell me your going to be captain obivious and say this wouldn't happen if they were in a hardsell case. My claim I'm waiting for UPS took full responsibility and the guitar I just got with a chipped headstock the box is smashed to hell and packed by fedex. I worked with a guy( I was happy to fire him after a few months) that used to work at UPS and the guys in the warehouse used to kick the packages around and see what would break. Funny huh?

Comment

"Ultimate Package Smashers".
              Nearly every package I have received via UPS shows some kind of damage.
              No problems with FedEx or USPS to date.

Glad to see it (sort of) worked out.

Comment

No my Jackson DK2 came from New York in the Jackson Box and a soft case. I have seen a vid of workers unloading a plane and tossing pacels it was shocking......
                Charvel CST 060 1992
                Charvel CST 070 1992
                Charvel CDS 090 1993
                Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
                Duesenberg 49er 2012
                Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
                History SH-LSV 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                  "Ultimate Package Smashers".
                  :ROTF:
                  yeah i shoulda known better cause they've broken alot of my packages too. I packed that sucker good. they had to have thrown it off the truck into some hands that kinda caught it. sucks cause the whole point of selling it was to let someone appreciate it as it was, but what ya gonna do. Plon was very reasonable and easy to deal with. Even hooked me up with a few things i needed. A+ in my book

Comment

What is it with the reverse headstocks that are so easily broken?

Comment

Working...
                    X