another +1 to Rich#6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another +1 to Rich#6

got a nice dxmg neck to put on my ps6-t. thanks again man!! i coulda got one off ebay, but screw that, gotta support my fellow jcf bro's

fuck ebay!!! i am in a dispute with a guy I bought a fuckin' washburn off of ,said it had a floyd and a mid-boost has a washburn 600t bridge pos and a coil tap! asshole said he owned it for 15 years. sorry to hear about your ups deal, you and rich both. now you guys have me scared to ship ups! I know you guys pack good! I don't know how many trades me and jdr have done but its been a lot! AAA fuckin' bro all the way. and Rich, well fuck him: )j/k he is a AAA bro also.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Hey john w lawson, nice off topic rant there buddy boy! Now go find your obviously missing Shift key, ahahahahahahaha!

Ar ar ar ar ar ar ar ar

K, I'm drunk, sorry. Rich is selling me a Pro Mod, he is shipping exactly how I asked (FUCK UPS! thass right)
      Sposed to arrive Friday.....YAY!!!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron, I even double boxed it! LOL Yep I shipped fedex especially since at the time I shipped ups was still screwing me around with the broken jackson, now at least there's supposidly a check on its way to staples.
        Fedex is only 2 blocks from my house too.

Comment

Did the DXMG neck have piranha inlays? I want one for my collection...

@RacerX--I almost pulled the trigger on that Pro Mod. Can't wait to read what you have to say about it after you get it.

Comment

they broke a DKMG that had the piranaha inlays

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              Ron, I even double boxed it! LOL Yep I shipped fedex especially since at the time I shipped ups was still screwing me around with the broken jackson, now at least there's supposidly a check on its way to staples.
              Fedex is only 2 blocks from my house too.
              Har! I think that's the most you have written me on this subject! It's all good, maybe Lawson can learn from ya! J/K John, I like details!

Comment

Well, next time I'll just ship like Stated in the ad!!! I freaking cut up a case for you, and this is how you treat me? Somebody call me a WAMBULANCE......
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Easy there, John, I'm not complaining.

Comment

Unless Fedex is WAY, WAAY out of the way, there's NO reason to ship UPS. I have NEVER had Fedex break anything, they are about 30% cheaper, they usually arrive in my area about a day quicker than UPS from similar shipping points - what's not to like? Superior service all around.

I realize that some people use UPS at work and are piggybacking their side deals onto their company account, or at least don't have to leave work to ship - but MAN, what a PITA dealing with UPS when anything goes wrong! They truly SUCK!!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Easy there, John, I'm not complaining.
                      Ron, John got bit by a couple rattlers today, until he has his nightcap he'll be a mite testy....
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X