I had a dream....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream....

No, seriously, I had a dream last night that the Bullseye Charvel arrived. It was a bit weird like dreams are but you never notice at the time. Here's what went down. First, the guitar just arrived, no email saying it was shipped and no calls from Customs to pay the duty.

I opened the box and the case was like an oversized Les Paul case, it was way big for the guitar but when I opened it I noticed there were little form fitting blocks to hold the guitar in place, I was thinking, "that's cool". Near the neck support there was some kind of guitar tuning device where you could pluck the strings in the case and tune the guitar then and there, very handy. There was also all kinds of crap in the case, kinda like the CS guys used this case as their wiring/parts bin.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here's the kicker....as I was picking it up I was (dreaming) thinking, "what's the suprise", cause I didn't even here about it here on the JCF first and I noticed there was a graphic on the back of the guitar. Then I looked again and the graphic had changed!!...OMG, this guitar had special movie paint, that scrolled through some scenes. I think they were KISS related. I was stoked.

Then I woke up and realised it was all a dream and I had nothing, nothing. Literally nothing cause I'm on holiday and no guitars with me, which kinda sucks, but you get that. Just thought I'd share. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: I had a dream....

Dude I had a dream last night I found this kick ass pre pro charvel and bought it for $150, amber flame top, maple neck, 1 pu, 1 vol. vintage trem, and it had belonged to nikki sixx and it was kinda a weird dream but cool.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Sounds like a dream after a long night of alcohol induced behavior

[ December 07, 2002, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Soooo, hallucinogens are legal there???

I had a dream too. But, I can't quite describe here... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm just glad the bed wasn't wet when I woke up!

I'm sorta wondering about gene's though! haha... Sounds like a good one... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That could be it, but at least it wasn't as weird as my animated van halen dream where they announced a reunion on who wants to be a millionair a few years ago. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Funny guys, not TOO much beer involved last night I did try the local Queensland beer for the first time, it's called XXXX (FourX).

I'm gonna have to look into that paint idea, call it Movie Paint or something. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

we call it XXXX because Queenslanders don't know how to spell "beer". In South Australia, they drink XXX, because they don't know how many letters are in it either. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I can lucid dream.
                Yeah it's pretty cool.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I had a dream I was a guitarist for Shania Twain.
                  [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Lucid dreaming is cool.

I dream about strange stuff....

Comment

Vic, I had a dream I was you, and I was playing through your Marshall TSL! Though, I had more beer and a few Kamikazee shots!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Joe??....was that you man???....damnation!!!!....I was trying to channel Randy that time....no wonder I couldn't play Flying High Again and Over The Mountain!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

movie paint huh? sounds cool! maybe as a compromise you could make the front of your guitar an etcha-sketch, and convert two tone pots for the twiddly drawing knobs. that way you could redesign your guitar in between songs! have fun in bris-vegas vic!

Comment

Thats odd! I had a dream the other night that I wanted to post about, but figured you would all think it was dumb! It involved me finding an old Rhoads in Cherry sunburst,string thru,gold hardware and a reverse headstock! Anybody own that guitar?

Comment

String thru Rhoads is on my wish list too [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X