Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suhr 7 String - Now Available!

Hey guys -

Just wanted to let you know that Suhr is now accepting orders for their 7 string Modern. I received the following from Suhr last night.

"We can now take orders for the Modern 7-String that was introduced at NAMM but the bridge choice is still limited to the Floyd Rose Original 7-String and the EMG pickups. The base price is the same as any other Custom model. John is working on a 7-string version of the Aldrich pickups and looking at other bridge options but it may still be a little while (several months) before other options for the bridges and pickups are finalized".

Please look me up if you're interested in getting one on order!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    Fender Custom Shop Dealer
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

I just got the following from Suhr.

"We can take orders with the Duncan 7-string pickups but they need to be supplied right away so that we can work on the CAD drawings and the CNC programming. We'll only do the DiMarzio pickups if the dimensions are identical to that of Duncan's. We can't do the CAD drawings and CNC programming for every different type of 7-string pickup out there".

If any of you guys want to be the first kid on the block to own a Suhr 7 string, get in touch with me ASAP! I only need a non refundable $500.00 deposit to get your order in the system, the balance doesn't have to be paid until your guitar arrives in about 5 months.

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    Fender Custom Shop Dealer
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
    X