Mike Learn "Don't Tread On Me" Gadsden San Dimas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Learn "Don't Tread On Me" Gadsden San Dimas

Saw this on the Charvel facebook today, figured I'd post it here for those not on facebook.

These look awesome and are limited to 13, acutally 12 for the public since Mike is keeping the NJ one.
    wish I could afford the PA one!
    Awesome job as always Mike

http://www.cmcguitars.com/Charvel-Do...On-Me-s/55.htm

Already a thread: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/108...-by-Mike-Learn
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ha! Don't tread on me! That's close.

But this is closer. Just messin' around! Nice job!
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
        Ha! Don't tread on me! That's close.

But this is closer. Just messin' around! Nice job!
        Hey John, I need a new strap. Got any skins?
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Bah, my bad. I looked in the other forums except the ebay one, didn't think it'd be relevant for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            Hey John, I need a new strap. Got any skins?
            Oh yea Alvin, but theres a snake in all of them you want to get'em out
            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Soooo....I guess these were a flop? Eight of them are still up on the bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                Soooo....I guess these were a flop? Eight of them are still up on the bay.
                yea, I have noticed that as well. they just arent that cool. $2500 is a steep price for starters for a guitar with limited features and a graphic that isnt that impressive. I know the whole retro charvel thing is all the rage now, but I just wont pay that much money for a bolt on neck guitar. no way. I personally like tone controls too. charvels dontn have them. and I really like stuff like sharkies, binding, etc... I personally like the neck feel on a jackson vs a charvel too. I realize to each his own, but I truly think all these custom charvels out there are not a good value. those legacy blood splatter models are a failure too. they will sit and collect dust and dry out like a pile of fire wood in your granpas back yard at the prices they want for them. I personally feel you get more for your money in a Jackson USA. music zoo has a ton of this type of stuff too. I see they finally dumped out of that pink blue pearl charvel they had, they got half of what they originally asked for it.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

+1 tonemonster.

Bright yellow with a single-color snake graphic, MOP inlays and a matching headstock does not say $2500 to me.

Unless you are a die-hard purist who wants no extra features beyond "rear route Strat with non-recessed Floyd" you can get a lot more guitar - even a Charvel - for that kind of money.

Comment

This is the problem with Charvel custom shop - the inherent value isn't there like a Suhr or Anderon
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

You guys don't know what you are talking about. These guitars would be the "go to" guitar for every house band that plays during Civil War re-enactment festivals.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by hellbat View Post
                        you guys don't know what you are talking about. These guitars would be the "go to" guitar for every house band that plays during civil war re-enactment festivals.
                        lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          You guys don't know what you are talking about. These guitars would be the "go to" guitar for every house band that plays during Revolutionary War re-enactment festivals.
                          Fixed!

Comment

I'm going to blame that mistake on being Canadian rather than being stupid. :think:
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Nah you're just getting small revenge for the ''Manifest Destiny'' deal mwahaha. Who's laughing now .

Comment

Working...
                              X