Engl Gigmaster - HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engl Gigmaster - HERE

I've got a shipment of the new Engl Gigmaster amps due to arrive here this coming week, we are receiving some of the first amps available in the USA!

The Gigmaster is a new low wattage amp from Engl that was shown at the recent Musikmesse show in Frankfurt Germany. It's available as a head or a combo. There's a big buzz about these amps so they're going to sell very quickly!

2 channels: Clean and Lead
    2 Gain control knobs: Input Gain and Lead Drive
    Lead Volume control
    Master Volume control
    EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble for precise sound tuning
    1/4” Stereo jack for connecting a Z-4 footpedal: Channel switching and Mid Boost
    F.X. Loop: Send - Return
    Line Out: frequency compensated and balanced, featuring a speaker simulation
    Poweramp Output 8 ohms and 1 x 16 ohms for several speaker options

Pricing: Head - $749.00, Combo - $849.00

When you buy from me you'll get free shipping inside the USA, pay no sales tax if you're located outside of MA and I can get you 6 months 0% interest financing if you want it. Please get in touch with me if you're interested or have any questions!

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    Fender Custom Shop Dealer
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Here's everything you've ever wanted to know about these amps!

Front Panel:

* 2 channels: Clean and Lead

* 2 Gain control knobs: Input Gain and Lead Drive

* Lead Volume control

* Master Volume control

* EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble for precise sound tuning

* Mid Boost sound option: switchable via front panel button or via optional footswitch (Z4)

* Channel switching via front panel button or via optional footswitch (Z4)

* Standby switch

* The ECC83 (12AX7) tube produces a very warm and soft tone with plenty of punch in the preamp section, and delivers a great distortion sound with rich sustain

Rear Panel:

* 1/4” Stereo jack for connecting a Z-4 footpedal: Channel switching and Mid Boost

* F.X. Loop: Send - Return

* Line Out: frequency compensated and balanced, featuring a speaker simulation

* Poweramp Output 8 ohms and 1 x 16 ohms for several speaker options

* 15 Watts output power, 2 x EL84 power tubes delivers that specific very typical tonal character

* Built in Power Soak featuring four setting options: full power, 5 watts, 1 watts, zero power (e.g. for recording purposes)

* GigMaster Combo (E 310) Amp: 10” Celestion speaker, type G10N-40
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
      * The ECC83 (12AX7) tube produces a very warm and soft tone with plenty of punch in the preamp section, and delivers a great distortion sound with rich sustain
      Is it a real high gain, modern-type sound?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
      X