Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know where to get a string saddle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know where to get a string saddle?

Anyone know a site that sells low pro string saddles for a licensed floyd?
    I broke the little hex screw on one of the saddles on my DXMG and have been without a high E string
    for about a year now, the screw kind of sheared in half because I over tightened it like an idiot. time to get this thing back in shredding shape.

looks like this

guitar nucleus has them for 15 bucks, but their shipping is a little crazy at 8 bucks
    so I figured I'd see if anyone has any reccomendations here before I pull the trigger and order one

Only place I could think of would be ebay that sold those saddles.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Floyd-Rose-Black...item4cec19ad3c

There's a couple more on their, just search floyd rose saddle. A whole set for 45+6 or one for 15+8...?
    Chris

Is there any other brand of guitar...?

My fleet of guitars
    http://www.angelfire.com/va2/ckjones

Comment

I know it may seem crazy to try, but call or email jackson and tell them your story. Make no mention of cost, just ask if you can get one from them. They may find it in their heart to just send you one or sell real cheap. I just did this for a part for an EMG AB and Emg just mailed the part to me for free. Again, be willing to pay but make no mention of how much and see what they say.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

If that's the same saddle that's in a jt580lp, I've got one around here I'll send you if you want.

Comment

spider, that would be awesome. Thank you

Comment

No problem.

Comment

got your package today spider, that was really awesome of you and much appreciated.
              thanks again man!

Comment

Glad to help. You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X