Rhoads Guitar Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads Guitar Stand

what guitar stand do you use for rhoads guitars?
    i bought some generic one and the upper wing is just too long it hits the floor!
    has anyone tried hercules guitar stands? or the sideways multiple guitar rack?
    i wanna buy either of those two and im just not sure!

It touches the floor even with the bottom part of it flipped up? I don't think the sideways guitar rack setup would work. You'd end up with at least one of the points touching the ground. Maybe a wall hanger!

Comment

I use this one. Very sturdy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hercules-Stands-...item2ead068308

Comment

I use these. http://www.ultimatesupport.com/product/GS-1000 The Ultimate ones fold up nice and neat for transport. I use these at gigs.

Hercules makes good stuff as well but they don't fold us as neatly as the Ultimate ones.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
          This is the one I use as well, great stand.

Comment

+1 on the Hurcules Stand. I use this version, though, as I think it protects the wings better from flopping to either side.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.c...oke?sku=453081

(The wings rest against the padding on the legs.)

Comment

I have the model down from Jack, the GS-100. It works okay, would be better if it had a bumper rest a little higher up, but otherwise no complaints.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                I have the model down from Jack, the GS-100. It works okay, would be better if it had a bumper rest a little higher up, but otherwise no complaints.
                I also use the GS-100 and really like it.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hercules for me too.
                  www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

I use an Ultimate, but I saw a stand once that had a padded peg on the bottom, and somehow when you set the guitar on the peg, it slid down and a set of side arms folded around it. Anyone got a clue who makes it? (I saw this about 6-7 years ago, and it could've been homemade, but looked professional)
                    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

I have the Hercules floor, and wall stands. My friend has a double Hercules floor stand, and they're all great.

Comment

I don't have a Rhoads, but I have my Kelly stored on one of these http://accessories.musiciansfriend.c...and?sku=453083

Good stand. Solid as a rock
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

I have one of those Grip. Inc. Grim reaper hand things. And before you ask about the Grim reaper, as you will, It's an old nickname of mine. (Grim)

So it's a funny thing to have a skeletal hand coming out of my wall. It holds the guitars well although it doesn't see much use as I don't like avoidable dust gathering on my guitars - They are usually cased when not in use.

I do vouch for the hercules, I had one that worked well before I sold it because I didn't use it.
                          I like EL34s.

Comment

I use a regular guitar stand but with the bottom bracket flipped upside down. It is high enough where the longer upper wing does not touch the ground. Of course I would not do this with a USA or custom RR, I have a Import Concept which is my beater so I'm not worried.

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
                              I still have two of these. I no longer use them because my guitars are on Hercules wall hangers.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X