Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with VWALL - Copperhead Music

Hi everybody,

I have ordered in september a SL2HT via VWall.

At the begining, the waiting time was approx 3-4 months…and today I'm still waiting…
    Since my order, vwall website has been suspended for more than a month… I have seen that now Vwall is not anymore a Premium Dealer of JCF???
    I have written a lot of mail to Scott Vwall and I did not receive any answer since 1st April…Do you think I have to worry ? I have already paid the half of the guitar…
    I'm living in France and it is really hard to be confident with this deal, I really hope that I am not been done*.
    Do I have to ask for a refund ?
    Last edited by madballnyhc; 05-06-2010, 01:06 PM.

There website is up now and their phone number is listed on it which leads me to ask have you tried calling them?

Comment

I have tried one time, but after 3-4 emails he could answer me...I will try to call to the shop tonight.

In parallel, I have written to other shop and Jackson website to get an estimation of delivery for an SL2HT, and they all answer that it tooks 4-6 months...now I approach to 8...

Comment

I have called to the shop, but someone told me that Scott were not in the shop today.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 01-11-2012, 10:37 PM.
          Just a guitar player...

Comment

Did you ask when Scott would be available? I noticed that someone's personal number is also listed on their site.

Comment

Hi Scott,
              Do you have some updates from your Jackson Sales Rep ? I have ordered six months ago... it is not so easy to wait without a real statement of the order from Jackson...

Thanks.

Scott V à moi
              afficher les détails 9 mars

still working on it. im so sorry about this. I can refund your deposit if u r this dissappointed . I do understand, its just out of my hands..
              above an email dated of 9 March, that is the only time that he propose to me a refund...but I have answered that I can wait again some times.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 01-11-2012, 10:36 PM.
                Just a guitar player...

Comment

Scott will be at the store monday, I will call at this time.

Comment

I don't hang out here as often as I used to, and I'm somewhat suprised to see this based on the reputation Scott had in the past. Kind of weird how things go south. Good luck with it, and hopefully it gets worked out for you.

Comment

Looks like he offered him a refund when he last emailed, and didn't give any BS excuse. He said that Jackson's schedule is out of his hands, and it's not like we don't know that is true. They seem to make the guitars when they want to.

Not saying there isn't a reason for concern, but since Scott has had a good rep thus far, I'd hate to crucify him prematurely. If the OP doesn't want to wait any longer and there is a problem about a prompt refund, then I'd be more concerned. But if he wants this particular guitar I imagine he's still gonna have to wait again if he orders it from someone else, unless he's just decided he doesn't want it after all. I can understand the lengthy wait killing one's enthusiasm.

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
                      Fuck waiting, just ask for the money back. It has that bad smell of someone who can't and won't deliver. What sucks is you are not in the USA and have no quick legal recourse. Just ask for the money back. He's gonna then give you BS about how he can deliver. Don't even entertain any ways of how he's gonna make the deal right, he'll just be stalling. If he doesn't refund you within the day, he never will.

Any apologists, I have NO PROBLEM being proved wrong. When that happens, it means no one got screwed. I'd rather have someone tell ME "I told you so" than it be the other way around.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have called yesterday to the shop. Scott was not here so I explained the situation to the vendor. He has taken my name and phone number, I hope that I will get asap fresh news on my order.

Comment

Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
                            I'm sorry, but it's already approaching nine months on Jackson's main production line guitar, and this guy is still dicking you around.
                            Dude, this guy is on the other side of the world. I'm sure the difference in time has a lot to do with the communication. Knowing Scott's reputation, I'm inclinded to give him the benefit of the doubt. Add that to the logistics of doing overseas business, and it's a tricky situation.

We've only heard one side of the equation, and if it's a special order for overseas they take time period. Jackson's does their schedule to their tune. What would really interest me is to know if madballnyhc can get a status report from Jackson. If he contacts Jackson and they say they have an order pending, then we all know what stage it's at.

Then again, maybe you're just having fun stirring the pot...

Comment

Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
                              X