Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody doing business with bucketbrian45?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody doing business with bucketbrian45?

He had put a couple things in the Classifieds back in March....told me he was involved in a car crash while on the way to ship some stuff (In April), including my item and an RR for another member...anybody else confirm?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Anybody? Bueller?

Comment

Bucketbrian45 last posted on the forum April 18. We were in contact in March & April on another (trade) deal, somewhere in there he reported he was in a car accident but was OK. Last I heard from him on my deal was April 16...

Comment

Hey Ron sent you a PM
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Yeah Ron, it was my RR24M that had gotten wrecked in the car accident. He refunded my money right away when he got home from the hospital. I offered to buy the damaged RR24M if it was salvageable, but I havent heard from him since. I did notice he sold that KBRR on ebay about a week ago. Hes OK in my book.
          Last edited by RobRR; 05-05-2010, 04:02 PM.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

..............v
            Last edited by texasfury; 01-11-2012, 10:37 PM.
            Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              Yeah Ron, it was my RR24M that had gotten wrecked in the car accident. He refunded my money right away when he got home from the hospital. I offered to buy the damaged RR24M if it was salvageable, but I havent heard from him since. I did notice he sold that KBRR on ebay about a week ago. Hes OK in my book.
              Hey Rob, I am glad you got your money back. However, I am still owed a pickup, and Chuk was supposed to get that KBRR. I think I will write up an event timeline while I wait for Brian to get back here.

Anybody have an email address or phone # for him?

Comment

PM on the way Ron.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                  Hey Ron sent you a PM
                  Chuk check this out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290430027660

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    That's pretty shitty either way, but really fucked up if Chuk paid for it already.

Comment

It says "was relisted because buyer changed mnd"; could that refer to Chuk?
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Comment

I had not paid for this , we were playing tag through PM's The relisting was not because of Chuk! I had been sending PM's to him on the board. What sucks is he lives in my town also I could have picke it up & paid cash.
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Update: I still have not heard from bucketbrian. Basically I sent him a pickup & accessories first, in a hurry, because he needed it "for some gig" and since I'm a nice guy was saying things like "I'm not in a hurry for the Iommi pickup", well geez, now I kinda wish I hadn't said all that

I got his email and recently sent him a very short email.

Chuk, have you heard or done anything locally?

Comment

If you need a pickup bad Ron, I can send you either an SH-5 with 12" or so of lead left or a TB-4 that I pulled from my Rhoads. The TB-4 only has about 6" of lead left on it though. I'm impatient and just chopped it out rather than desoldering.

I'm just sitting on them in case I have a need for them one day.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X