Custom Soloist Info???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Soloist Info???????

Hey guys I just bought/traded for a Jacskon USA Custom Shop AT Soloist. I don`t know the year or original origin, but the Serial # is: JA0179. It has an Amber Quilt top and a Mahogany body with the binding over the frets and sharkteeth inlays on an Ebony board. The Jackson Logo is MOP with Black trim on it. It has 1 EMG bucker in the bridge and 1 EMG single in the neck. Schaller trem and black hardware, it is heavy and sounds killer. I have been told only 2 AT Customs were made in this year? The neck thru ends before the end of the body, which I am told is rare? It is a very sweet guitar and had to give up a Custom Hamer and cash, but I just had to have her [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] When I figure out how to use my New Digital Camera,I will post pics [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

[ December 07, 2002, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: slayer ]

Re: Custom Soloist Info???????

Holy smokes, you got Robs, didn't you!?
    I wish I knew THAT was available!

Comment

Yea Chuck, I didn`t get her cheap, but she is very special and is totally killer [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Is it rare or something? I have never seen one like it before. It plays like butta and sounds like a dream, especially thru my VHT Pittbull CL-100 [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] I have been wanting her for awhile and lost a great Hamer in the deal, but we both loved each others guitars so much, we just went for it. I got a killer guitar and he got a killer guitar and some cash. We are both very happy [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Ontario built one of 2 built in 1993 ja0178 was the other

[ December 09, 2002, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: jamie ]

Comment

Picts, Please, Picts! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I just got a New and my first Digital Camera and when I figure out how to use this sucker I will post a Family photo:91` USA Fusion-02` USA RR1T-93`USA Soloist AT Custom-02`US Masters LeGrande Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X