Kahler setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahler setup?

Do you need to adjust anything to go from e to e flat?
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

On any trem, it might impact intonation.

But I don't have anal hearing, so I say fuck it and rock!

Comment

DonP, you have gotten really funny in youre old age'ed kinda way : ) anal hearing mhmm got youre head up youre ass again, or maybe some hotties ass..see ya gotta go beat the monkey( noooo i have a real monkey):think:
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

The cam may rock forward a little as well with the increased string tension. Put the bar in to see if it has. If so, you can adjust the main spring tension to compensate & get the bar level:

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler...ions.htm#setup

Comment

yea, I need to adjust the tension! its way tighter then it was, kinda like ummm well you know : ) thanks guys this is new stuff to me. had that is kinda like the jt-6.

Comment

By anal hearing I'm meaning those guys who have a tizzy fit if a note is slightly sharp or flat. My hearing sucks, so I say fuck it and just play.

Comment

thanks again. its really pretty easy compared to a floyd. Not saying nothing bad about you Don. fuck I can't even play so what do I care about flat or sharp sounds like a tire or a knife

Comment

Working...
              X