Avoid Ebayer ESP4ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid Ebayer ESP4ever

sold this A-hole a guitar back in february received positive feedback even have a ups tracking number and this F**K disputes the charge with his credit card company and paypal has frozen my account and taken the funds from shit my wife just sold. I'm gonna turn this F**K into the postal inspector!!!

Wow. What a piece of shit. What can the postal instector do?
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

not paying for something that was shipped to you is considered mail fraud I believe it's a felony.

Comment

Well hopefully they treat it that way and not just tell you that you have to take him to small claims court.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Sounds to me like paypals fucking you too. If you have evidence that he bid and won the auction, returned positive feedback and confirmed shipping but now disputes credit card transaction, than that says to me hes a thief if youve shipped the guitar already. What a douche!!
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I fucking hate thiefs!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Sounds to me like paypals fucking you too.
              Yeah, they do that.

Purchaser: "There's a problem"

PayPal: OMG FREEZE HIS BANK ACCOUNTS

This is why PayPal has no connection to my bank account. I'm not "verified." I don't sell shit with PayPal.

It is way too easy for some asshole to go "Well, I got the item and used it for 25 days, put some dents and scratches in it, let my cat piss all over it, and and then I decided that I didn't want it, and he won't give me my money back WAAAAAAAAH."

This is great when you're the purchaser (and you don't abuse it, because you're not an asshole) but not so great when you're the seller.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                sold this A-hole a guitar back in february received positive feedback even have a ups tracking number and this F**K disputes the charge with his credit card company and paypal has frozen my account and taken the funds from shit my wife just sold. I'm gonna turn this F**K into the postal inspector!!!
                Wow, I'd call up Paypal about this. Old sale and positive feedback should put this completely in your favor. The freeze was probably automatic.
                Scott

Comment

Wow, I'd call up Paypal about this. Old sale and positive feedback should put this completely in your favor. The freeze was probably automatic.
                  I told PP that I had postive feedback and sent them the tracking number and am now waiting for their response. I emailed the buyer and told him what he was doing was illegal and asked him why and his response was "WHAT????".

Comment

Maybe his wife is doing it. All the same that is fuct.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                      I told PP that I had postive feedback and sent them the tracking number and am now waiting for their response. I emailed the buyer and told him what he was doing was illegal and asked him why and his response was "WHAT????".
                      I've found that calling PP on the phone gets things done. Emails can take days.
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                        Yeah, they do that.

Purchaser: "There's a problem"

PayPal: OMG FREEZE HIS BANK ACCOUNTS

This is why PayPal has no connection to my bank account. I'm not "verified." I don't sell shit with PayPal.
                        PayPal does not and cannot freeze your bank account.
                        They do not have any legal authority to do such a thing.

All they can legally do is freeze any funds you have in your PAYPAL account.
                        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                          Wow, I'd call up Paypal about this. was
                          Good luck. I had to call Paypal for an issue and that accomplished nothing more than pissing me off further. God they suck.....

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                            PayPal does not and cannot freeze your bank account.
                            They do not have any legal authority to do such a thing.

All they can legally do is freeze any funds you have in your PAYPAL account.
                            They can't freeze your bank account, but they can transfer money out to cover any refunds they've issued.
                            Scott

Comment

I won! so they reversed the negative balance I had in the paypal account.

Comment

Working...
                              X