Lundgren Pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lundgren Pickups?

Anybody ever heard of these? I just heard of them via Wikipedia, and I was pretty curious as to how they sounded. I guess Meshuggah uses them.
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Nobody?
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

No.

Comment

I've heard of them, and all I know is that Meshuggah uses them in their 7- and 8-string guitars.
        http://www.lundgren.se/
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I wonder how they'd sound. I wanted to try one.

Comment

Vigier uses their P90s in one of their GV models.

I guess if Meshuggah and Vigier use them, they are not too shabby.
            http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Lundgren pickups are great pickups!!..

One of the best on the market but are not so popular cause
              of the high price...

If you have the money and want great sounding pickups buy them!!!!
              I know I would if I had the money..
              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
                Lundgren pickups are great pickups!!..

One of the best on the market but are not so popular cause
                of the high price...

If you have the money and want great sounding pickups buy them!!!!
                I know I would if I had the money..
                I think I'm gonna have to take your word for it once I run across the cash. Wish me luck.

Comment

WOW. Expensive. That being said the audio clips on their site that toejam posted (lundgren.se) makes me want an M6 humbucker. Also, here they have it slightly cheaper than the Lundgren site http://www.conklinguitars.com/lundgren_humbuckers.html
                  Last edited by Krymson86; 04-05-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X