PC-1 wiring harnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-1 wiring harnesses

once upon a time, i removed the sustainer from my PC-1. in the following years, two of the harnesses have vanished. i am looking for either replacement harnesses for the 3 pin plug with the white mark (according to rjohnstone's pics it is a gray harness) and the 2 pin plug with the maroon mark.

i also need more detailed pictures (or a factory diagram) of the internal wiring of a PC-1.

if factory harnesses are not available, if anyone could give me the wire color codes, and their relation to the plug inserts, i guess i can make my own.

any help will be appreciated. thanks!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

I don't have any spares, but if you give me a few days, I could make a point-to-point diagram for you.
    -Rick

Comment

awesome!! thanks man!!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X