Seymour Duncan colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seymour Duncan colours

I only seem to have found black, white or creme coloured SD's. Has anyone found them in other colours, or should I be looking into having them painted? I don't want to restrict myself to Dimarzio's.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

It's difficult to find places that stock them, but you should be able to order most pickups in whatever colors you want from an actual dealer who will place a special order for you.

Try this guy:
    http://stores.ebay.com/id=39787924&s...STRK:MEFSX:SST

Comment

I've found that Duncans are favored by more "traditional" players. As a result, there are fewer colored Duncans out there than Dimarzios. However, as Jazzy said, you can custom order anything you want from them.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

There are a few Duncan dealers on eBay who stock colored pickups. Can't remember dealer names offhand, but you could do a search for whatever model pickup you are looking for. Unfortunately, they are all in the US, so that might make a difference to you as far as shipping goes. You are in the UK, right? I seem to remember that.

Edit: Yeah, just saw the link, BanjoMikez is good.

Comment

I don't know if it is still like this or not, but years ago, I ordered a Screamin Demon in Red, well after 2 months of the jerk telling me it was taking so long cause it was a custom order, he informs me that the Trembucker Sized ones aren't available in Red, only the standard size humbuckers.
          Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
            It's difficult to find places that stock them, but you should be able to order most pickups in whatever colors you want from an actual dealer who will place a special order for you.

Try this guy:
            http://stores.ebay.com/id=39787924&s...STRK:MEFSX:SST
            Mike rules! I've bought almost 3 dozen pickups from him and every transaction, including special orders, has been flawless.

Comment

You can always order direct from Duncan, too.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                You can always order direct from Duncan, too.
                But then you will pay list price (no discount).

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
                  Mike rules! I've bought almost 3 dozen pickups from him and every transaction, including special orders, has been flawless.
                  Yeah he has a hell of a selection of Duncans AND DiMarzios just on his Ebay store, shipped the stuff the same day... Plus I got a bunch of picks and stickers.

Comment

Working...
                  X