Splawn Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splawn Guitars

Hey all. I bought the Ke1ly that was on the website this week and I juat wanted to say that Scott over there is First Class. Accurate description. Awesome axe! Good price! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Splawn Guitars

Congrats on the new guitar! Agreed - Scott Splawn is a straight-up, 1st class guy and guitar dealer. Highly recommended!!!
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

pictures, pictures, pictures or release the Kelly to the Jackson Gods! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I dont know how to get the pics up???? Thanks for the nice words too. Pete, Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is good. I gave ya some stars (Rate member)!

Chris Mauro ([email protected])

Comment

Here is a link to the guitar on his site:
          http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=2;t=000006

Comment

****KKKKKKKKKKKKK I wanted that!!!!!!!! come on...I never get any guitars i like.. hope you like it though man!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i LOVE IT! GO TO THE CLASSIFIEDS. FZROD IS SELLING ONE THAT IS SIMILAR AND MAYBE YOU CAN WORK OUT A DEAL. TELL HIM I SENT YOU.

Comment

Working...
              X