John.w.Lawson's allright!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John.w.Lawson's allright!

I recently bought a model 6 from John, his shipping was fast and done very well. Everything was pretty much just as he described it, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with John again.
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

John does kick ass, a very cool dude.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Sorry, my computer has been F'd. Thanks to both of you guys. I consider both of you "top-notch bros." I have had pleasurable dealings with both of you and would also do again. Thanks again. John \m/
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I would also like this opportunity to praise Mr. John W. Lawson. He sold me that Spalted Agile for a good price, free shipping, and had no problems substituting a different ship method (USPS Parcel Post, which took way longer than I had hoped, still preferable to the evil UPS....but John shipped it earlier than I thought he would, so it's all good - PLUS since John was paying the shipping I'd figure this would help him out because USPS PP is quite cheap!). Whew that was a helluva run-on sentence...

Packaging was just fine, even though it was single boxed. No damage, and a pretty cool gig bag, too!

(He wrote FRAGILE with up arrows on the box, when I saw that I made my usual hilarious movie-related quip here at the office: "Fra jeel ay, must be from Italy!" )

Oh yeah! John also took the time for excellent follow-up....basically he kept asking if it got here yet every day
        Last edited by RacerX; 05-19-2010, 06:35 PM.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Since Ron spells so well, I will keep this short! It was my pleasure, and I hope you enjoy it : ).....''''''!!!!???? Just for you Ron : )
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
          X