Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help finding the wiring schematic for my old Dinky.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding the wiring schematic for my old Dinky.

I had an EMG put in a couple years ago and the SC's were disconnected at that time. I have all passives in it now but I am not sure how to wire it up with the 3 on/off toggle switches. The guitar has one humbucker, 2 Single Coils, 2 volumes, one tone and 3 individual on/off toggles (one for each pickup). Does anyone have the schematic or know how to wire this properly? Thanks.

www.valvequeen.com
    www.myspace.com/foolscrown

Dont mean to hijack, but ur gold top is right on par with 89 CS bolt-on according to the Jackson S/N chart. That dude on the other site on which it is listed doesnt know what hes talking about.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      Dont mean to hijack, but ur gold top is right on par with 89 CS bolt-on according to the Jackson S/N chart. That dude on the other site on which it is listed doesnt know what hes talking about.
      Ha. Thanks. I know. That guy has a ton of nice guitars including old Jackson's. He almost bought the guitar but backed out at the last minute. I am glad because that guitar is killer and I just put a new pickup in the bridge and it sounds killer. I am keeping it.

www.valvequeen.com

Comment

You might try http://www.guitarelectronics.com/cat...ringresources/
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks guys. I think we got it figured out. I am going to pick it up from my guitar player this weekend since he did the wiring/soldering (he builds guitars and his soldering skills are far superior to mine).

www.valvequeen.com

Comment

Wiring those switches is simple - connect a pickup to one side of each switch, make sure each switch is connected to each other by the middles, and then to the volume pot. Easy-peasy.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X