Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn

Bought an old Warmoth body and neck from Mike back in early December. Long story short, it got sent to the wrong customer, got held up there, got sent back to Mike, but returned to the wrong customer again and I finally got it I think about 6 weeks later.

Even though it wasn't Mike's fault and I was in no hurry to get it (although I just wanted to know it wasn't lost), he sent me a few t-shirts because he's a cool guy and felt bad about the whole situation.

Thanks again Mike!

Here it is almost finished...

You are welcome bro. So glad to see new life brought to that guitar. I played that guitar at my wedding reception with Pete Loran from Trixter singing. HEHEHE. It has some history.
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

No shit!?!? And exactly what song might you two have been playing? Give It To Me Good????

Comment

Mike, next time you bump into Mr. Loran shake his hand for me. I would've never admitted owning it to any of my Napalm Death listening buddies, but in my teenage years Trixter's debut CD playing in my old car was like instant panty remover. In hindsight I should've bought some Firehouse and Nelson CDs. heh
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
        X